Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Joy of Care Packages


I received my first care package from the States on this overcast Scottish morn, thanks mom and dad! Nestled in with new socks, my favorite tea, and macaroni and cheese were my favorite seasonal treat. Yes, I do believe that Girl Scout Cookie season is one of the officially recognized American seasons, it helps us Southern Californians know that we are moving towards summer once more, as the weather leaves little indication. 

In the true spirit of international exchange, I made certain that both my roommates from Aberdeen, Kathy and Mariella, tried their first Girl Scout Cookies. They were both quite taken with the peanut butter in the Tagalongs. Although I am able to buy peanut butter in great variety from Tesco, peanut butter still really hasn't caught on here. Kathy admitted she hadn't liked peanut butter until last summer and Mariella hadn't tried it until last fall! Anyway, I have made two Girl Scout Cookie converts and that's all the really matters!


Poll: What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment