Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Break: St Andrews

The weather in London was certainly a tease for my parents, they thought the sunshine would last as we got into Scotland. It rained on the drive from the airport in Edinburgh to St Andrews, and in the next four hours it went from rain to sunshine to hail. Welcome to Scotland!

I took my parents around my small little town and made sure they got a little taste of Scotland, which included eating haggis, drinking whisky, and going to a ceilidh! I gave them a tour of the University, saw the ruins of the Cathedral and Castle, and made sure dad saw the Old Course. St Andrews was a nice, relaxing change of pace from the hustle and bustle of London.

Dad atop the pier on our pier walk

Mom was always behind the camera

Inside St Salvators

No comments:

Post a Comment